Lake Currents is committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information that you provide to us when using our web site and related online services.
Information we collect
General: When you register, and at other times, we will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, age, address, e-mail address, credit-card number and facts about your computers, profession, investing habits and similar information. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Web Site Usage Information: We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit the site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our sites, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each page, and the length of their visits.
How we use information collected
We may use information in the following ways:
• For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to enable us to process, validate and verify subscriptions or registrations.
• To send you notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
• To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
• To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
• To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
We may combine the information that we collect from you on the site with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and sites.